To make Tulin an enjoyable and safe place for everyone, we have written these Community Guidelines that apply for all users and all content equally.
We permanently remove from our platform content that violates our Community Guidelines. Users who violate our Community Guidelines several times, are banned and depending on the severity of violations also reported to the authorities.
Please report immediately through the app users and content that does not meet our Community Guidelines. It is difficult to predict all situations that might occur, so we reserve the right to decide, in our sole discretion, what content does not comply with our Community Guidelines. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to send us an email.
These Community Guidelines supplement the Terms of Service.
- You must have at least 13 years age for use our services, if you are under age 18, you may only use our services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- Be respectful to other users and don' t be toxic.
- Respect the privacy and intellectual property of others.
- Follow the law and don’ t be part of criminal organizations.
- Don' t promote violence, animal abuse, self-harm or discrimination.
- Don' t share pornographic content or photos/videos involving minors in activities related to sexual acts.
- Don' t make misinformation through fake news or impersonate others.
- Don' t create dangerous or inappropriate challenges.
- Only join challenges that you are sure you can perform without risk to yourself or others.
- Don' t spam or use a URL name inside your username/name/surname.
- Interact with our services in a conventional manner without the use of external services or bots.
- Don' t send unnecessary reports or emails.
- Don t buy/sell followers or accounts.
Thank you for being part of our fantastic community,
The Tulin Team.