When you use our services (including our App and Website), you’ll share some information with us. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use and whom we share it with.
Information We Collect
In order for us to provide you with the services we may collect and process some or all of the following types of information about you:
- Personal Information. Information that could be directly associated with you, or used to contact or identify you including, without limitation, information you provide us when you create an account such as your name, surname, username, date of birth, email address, phone number and password, as well as certain content you share on the services such as: posts, challenges and comments.
- Usage Information. Information that is not personal information, but that relates to your usage of the services, including: times, dates and the extent of your usage of the services; time zone, language, screen resolution, and other usage preferences you select when using the services; device keyboard settings; accounts and/or content you view, like, comment on, share, follow, nominate and otherwise interact with, as well as the foregoing that other users do with respect to your account and/or content; usage history such as areas and pages within the services that you access or use and/or which buttons in the services you click on; search terms you type in on the services; device and access information such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, referring/exit pages, and other unique device identifiers, as well as your push notification token.
- Device Phonebook. To help you find your friends who already use our services we may collect information from your device’s phonebook.
- Camera and Photo Gallery. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photo gallery.
- Customer Support. We collect information that you provide to us, including any personal information, when you contact us for customer-support purposes.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our services.
- Send you communications, including by email and SMS. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our services.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, bugs and crashes.
- Create a more personalized user experience for example by suggesting you friends, posts and challenges.
- Enforce, investigate and report conduct violating our Terms of Service and other usage policies, respond to requests from law enforcement, and comply with legal requirements.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- We may share the following information with other users of Tulin and the general public: public information like your name, surname, username, profile picture, other social links and your profile; public content like your posts, challenges and comments that are set to be viewable by Everyone, this content may be viewed, used, and shared by the public at large both on and off our services, including through search results, on websites, in apps, and in online and offline broadcasts.
- We may share information with third parties for legal, safety, and security reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation; investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service and Community Guidelines violations; protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others; detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Last updated: February 23, 2022